(1) Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Any information about price or value contained in the particulars is provided purely as guidance, it does not constitute a formal valuation and should not be relied upon for any purpose. You should not rely on statements by Knight Frank in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Knight Frank LLP nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property. No responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by Knight Frank LLP, seller(s) or lessor(s) in relation to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of the information, notice or documents made available to any interested party or its advisers in connection with the proposed transaction. All and any such responsibility and liability is expressly disclaimed.
(2) Photos, Videos etc: The photographs, images, property videos and virtual viewings etc. show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
(3) Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
(4) VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
(5) Financial Crime: In accordance with the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 Knight Frank LLP may be required to establish the identity and source of funds of all parties to property transactions.
(6) To find out how we process Personal Data, please refer to our Group Privacy Statement and other notices at
Knight Frank is the trading name of Knight Frank LLP. Knight Frank LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC305934. Our registered office is at 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8AN where you may look at a list of members' names. If we use the term 'partner' when referring to one of our representatives, that person will either be a member, employee, worker or consultant of Knight Frank LLP and not a partner in a partnership.